Hollywood Strike!
Thread poster: Sadek_A
Denis Fesik
Denis Fesik
Local time: 04:39
English to Russian
+ ...
I once went to the movies with my sister and her family Aug 1, 2023

It wasn't a Hollywood movie, and if you ask me, it was a really good one. It had nothing that pissed me off. Other folks here also said they liked it. My sister was skeptical and said: they'd just crammed this movie full of all the Hollywood cliches that work in children's movies that involve animals. I had to agree partly because, overall, that thing didn't look like Hollywood to me (while the cliches were there indeed), but then I thought, 'Ain't it great that I haven't been watching Hollywood... See more
It wasn't a Hollywood movie, and if you ask me, it was a really good one. It had nothing that pissed me off. Other folks here also said they liked it. My sister was skeptical and said: they'd just crammed this movie full of all the Hollywood cliches that work in children's movies that involve animals. I had to agree partly because, overall, that thing didn't look like Hollywood to me (while the cliches were there indeed), but then I thought, 'Ain't it great that I haven't been watching Hollywood productions for years! I could just sit around and enjoy.' Maybe someone will also find that having your mind cleared of anything Hollywood is actually a good thingCollapse

Mario Cerutti

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hollywood Strike!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »