Initiator des Themas: Ulrike G.
Ulrike G.
Ulrike G.  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:38
Mitglied (2006)
Englisch > Deutsch
Oct 8, 2007

Hello everyone,

I just noticed that my Pandora's box is absolutely empty. The only thing that happens, when I open it, is that a Word page appears, containing one line, which is: Edit commands as needed. Remove the underscore _ from commands to make them active.

After that the page is empty and there is no second page.

What can I do?

I ahve already re-loaded Wordfast, because I ran into trouble cleaning the document - thank God, that feature wo
... See more
Hello everyone,

I just noticed that my Pandora's box is absolutely empty. The only thing that happens, when I open it, is that a Word page appears, containing one line, which is: Edit commands as needed. Remove the underscore _ from commands to make them active.

After that the page is empty and there is no second page.

What can I do?

I ahve already re-loaded Wordfast, because I ran into trouble cleaning the document - thank God, that feature works, but now...

Any help is appreciated!
Collapse

Lori Cirefice
Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
Frankreich
Französisch > Englisch
Command button Oct 8, 2007

Don't you have a check box to "enable pb" and a button that says Commands ?

Ulrike G.
Mitglied (2006)
Englisch > Deutsch
THEMENSTARTER
No check box, no tabs Oct 8, 2007

Well, it seems this is part of my problem, I just have this command bar at the left side of the screen. There I find three commands for pandora's box, edit enable and reset to default. But even though, there should be some contents, I think.

Anyway, how do you open the menu to get to pandora's box?

Thank you for you interest!

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finnland
Local time: 04:38
Mitglied (2003)
Finnisch > Deutsch
+ ...
Which version Oct 8, 2007

Normally you click on the f-icon, select Setup and PB and then you have a command field and a button for adding commands.
Cheers
Heinrich

Ulrike G.
Mitglied (2006)
Englisch > Deutsch
THEMENSTARTER
No f icon Oct 8, 2007

Hi heirich - that's just it, my last button on the tool bar is the TM editor, there is no f icon on the tool bar at all. Instead there are 4 grey buttons, leading me directly to the subject - roughly like the tabs in the menu (which I see in the manuals).

I'm using a very new iMac with Word 2004 and Wordfast 5.52b, if that is any help.

Thank you for responding.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Pandora's box is empty

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »