Thread poster: Russell Jones
Russell Jones
Russell Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:25
Italian to English
Aug 20, 2011

Hello all,

I am moderating this forum (and other areas of the site) for 2011-2012; this is my second spell as a moderator.
Please feel free to contact me via my profile page or by clicking on "[Call to this topic]" at the bottom of any forum thread if you would like any help with the site or to report any form of rules violation.
The site rules are here: http://www.proz.com/rules .<
... See more
Hello all,

I am moderating this forum (and other areas of the site) for 2011-2012; this is my second spell as a moderator.
Please feel free to contact me via my profile page or by clicking on "[Call to this topic]" at the bottom of any forum thread if you would like any help with the site or to report any form of rules violation.
The site rules are here: http://www.proz.com/rules .

If you would like me to attend any UK Powwows, please ask and I will do my best to join you.

Best wishes

Russell
Collapse

Allison Wright (X)
Allison Wright (X)  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 05:25
Good of you to take this on Aug 21, 2011

Russell Jones wrote:

Hello all,

Best wishes
Russell

Thanks - and good luck!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Moderator introduction

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »