For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

ilksen dincer bas
ilksen dincer bas  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 02:44
English to Turkish
+ ...
why can't I watch my videos? May 20, 2016

I had written a detailed ticket to make sure about if I could watch my videos as much as I would want before I bought the legal translation course bundle and I was replied with a one sentence "yes". Now I cannot watch them. What is the problem? I have clearly asked about it as I need to work on legal translation this summer extensively. Can anyone get back to my original question and see if I was mislead or am I clicking on the wrong buttons?

[Edited at 2016-05-20 06:34 GMT]

[Edit
... See more
I had written a detailed ticket to make sure about if I could watch my videos as much as I would want before I bought the legal translation course bundle and I was replied with a one sentence "yes". Now I cannot watch them. What is the problem? I have clearly asked about it as I need to work on legal translation this summer extensively. Can anyone get back to my original question and see if I was mislead or am I clicking on the wrong buttons?

[Edited at 2016-05-20 06:34 GMT]

[Edited at 2016-05-20 06:41 GMT]
Collapse

ilksen dincer bas
ilksen dincer bas  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 02:44
English to Turkish
+ ...
I take back my question May 20, 2016

I cannot make the video work on my proz.com dash board but I can by clicking on the links sent in in the emails. Thank you Sorry about the false alarm.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »