For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free webinar - memoQ basic webinar

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - memoQ basic webinar".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Dr. Tilmann Kleinau
Dr. Tilmann Kleinau  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:55
Member (2006)
English to German
+ ...
MemoQ and SDL Trados Apr 21, 2015

How can I convert an .sdlxliff file into a .mqxliff file or save an .xliff file as .mqxliff file? P?lease explain it in the webinar. Thank you!

Somnath Dey
Somnath Dey  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 16:25
Member (2014)
English to Bengali
+ ...
memQ<>Trados Apr 29, 2015

I want to import a .sdlxliff/.sdlproj file to memoQ and after working on it, I want to export to .sdlxliff/.sdlproj and deliver. Please explain in details in this webinar if possible.

Thank you..

Eleanore Strauss
Eleanore Strauss  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:55
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
Very basic May 5, 2015

I purchased MemoQ 2 or 3 years ago and because I do so much free, creative translation, never really got to use it much on my own. I now have a new computer and I don't think it transferred.
I do use MemoQ in a basic form in the online editor tool of translation agencies. I find it far and away the best, most intuitive CAT tool I have tried.
What would it take/cost to get the newest version of MemoQ?

pytrans
pytrans
India
Local time: 16:25
English to Hindi
+ ...
Great experience with MemoQ May 6, 2015

I love it when the clients give me work in MemoQ.
It is much enjoyable to work using MemoQ.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - memoQ basic webinar

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »