Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Barcelona - Spain".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Christelle P
Christelle P  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
rallying point ? Apr 7, 2017

Hi everyone,

I think I´ll drop by in the afternoon, around 15h30 or later. Where exactly are you planning to be in the park ? It´s quite big and there will probably be more than one picnic group. If the spot can be spontaneoulsy decided, is there a way to identify you ? I doubt I can memorize the faces on your pictures well enough to spot you in an open space So, what should I be looking for ? Anyone with a funky hat
... See more
Hi everyone,

I think I´ll drop by in the afternoon, around 15h30 or later. Where exactly are you planning to be in the park ? It´s quite big and there will probably be more than one picnic group. If the spot can be spontaneoulsy decided, is there a way to identify you ? I doubt I can memorize the faces on your pictures well enough to spot you in an open space So, what should I be looking for ? Anyone with a funky hat / unusual blanket ?

christelle
Collapse

Katrin Nell
Katrin Nell  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:18
Spanish to German
+ ...
Meeting point: Main entrance at 3 PM Apr 9, 2017

Hi Christelle,

the meeting point is the main entrance of the park, just beneath Arc de Triumf. If you cannot be there at 3 PM you will have to look for us in the park, we will have to find a place to picnic. Just in case, my telephone number is: 666062939.

See you later!
Katrin

Katrin Nell
Katrin Nell  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:18
Spanish to German
+ ...
2.30 PM! Apr 9, 2017

Sorry, we meet at 2.30 PM, as first indicated.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »