Powwow: Cambridge/Boston, MA - United States

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Cambridge/Boston, MA - United States".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

George Runde
George Runde
Norway
Local time: 16:25
Norwegian to English
+ ...
want to learn about how to set up business May 8, 2003

Yolanda Morato
Yolanda Morato  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 22:25
English
+ ...
June 5, at 2pm? Jun 2, 2003

Dear translators,
our day is almost there and I was wondering if meeting at 2pm is convenient for all of you.
We could meet at Davis Square or at Harvard Sq. though this last one may be crowded because of graduation day.

Let me know what suits you best. Looking forward to meeting you,

Yolanda

Yolanda Morato
Spain
English
+ ...
2 days left ! Jun 4, 2003

Dear all,

some of you have written about the impossibility of making it at 2pm, since not everybody here is freelancing So what about 5pm? I need your responses so that we can agree on a definite time and place...

Best,

Yolanda

Yolanda Morato
Spain
English
+ ...
Tomorrow Jun 4, 2003

Dear all,

some of you have not answered yet, so I don't really know if you're coming neither can I adjust the meeting to your preferences.

Finally, we will be meeting at 6, since that's the most convenient option for the people who sent me messages. Since Harvard Sq. in Cambridge will be crowded (tomorrow is Graduation Day), what about meeting at 6 at Davis Sq. at the exit of the subway, next to the cinema?

There are nice coffee places there and it's easi
... See more
Dear all,

some of you have not answered yet, so I don't really know if you're coming neither can I adjust the meeting to your preferences.

Finally, we will be meeting at 6, since that's the most convenient option for the people who sent me messages. Since Harvard Sq. in Cambridge will be crowded (tomorrow is Graduation Day), what about meeting at 6 at Davis Sq. at the exit of the subway, next to the cinema?

There are nice coffee places there and it's easier for most of us.

Let me know what you think.
Looking forward to meeting you,

Yolanda
Collapse

Marion Burns
Marion Burns  Identity Verified
United States
English
Sounds good. Jun 5, 2003

Looking forward to it!

Marion

Ruselkie
Ruselkie
United States
French to Russian
+ ...
Note:) Jun 5, 2003

Dear All,

I'm still planng to join you tonight, weather conditions pending (will be driving from NYC). In case I'm not there, wish you all the best!

maferal
maferal  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
Can definitely make it... Jun 5, 2003

Hi all, would you mind waiting 5 or 10 minutes after 6pm? I could be a little late since I´ll be taking the train from Concord, but I´d love to attend. Thanks,

Fernando

Ruselkie
Ruselkie
United States
French to Russian
+ ...
Cancellation Jun 5, 2003

My apologies!
Due to unexpected assignement early morning tomorrow((

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Cambridge/Boston, MA - United States

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »