Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3] >
Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Barcelona - Spain".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

mps1 (X)
mps1 (X)
Spain
Local time: 20:12
English to Spanish
+ ...
count me in May 2, 2003

Now I can write. Before I didn't know how. So, I'll be there on saturday 17 th. I'll be glad to meet you all, because we did a very small meeting in November, and I hope this time we'll be more. Mirta.

patrick32
patrick32  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
FOOD (plenty), BEVERAGE (Abundant) AND ENTERTAINMENT (we'll see!!) ISSUES: May 6, 2003

HEllo all,
what an icredible response. I think we may even beat last year's attendance record.

AS far as food is concerned, those who attended last year i think were quite pleased with the quality and quantity of food. This year will be the same as last. A menu including everything. All you can eat and drink for approx 25 euros per person.

Drink will also consist of a selection of soft, bubbly and red and white wine. Desserts will be home made. The chef hasn't con
... See more
HEllo all,
what an icredible response. I think we may even beat last year's attendance record.

AS far as food is concerned, those who attended last year i think were quite pleased with the quality and quantity of food. This year will be the same as last. A menu including everything. All you can eat and drink for approx 25 euros per person.

Drink will also consist of a selection of soft, bubbly and red and white wine. Desserts will be home made. The chef hasn't confirmed what she'll be making.

All those with musical talent are very welcome to bring their instruments. We can make as much noise as we want!!!.

If anybody has any questions, querries or concerns, or whatever, please give me a call on my mobile 654536478, or drop me a line.

Looking forwards to a great POWWOW,

Patrick
Collapse

patrick32
patrick32  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Suggestion May 8, 2003

Hello fellow prozians,
the big day is nearly here. I suggest those who will be coming by train to meet at pza catalunya. (see train schedules I've posted) there is a train which leaves said plaza at 12.20 and arrives at St. Sad. at 13.02 which is a very decent time to arrive a have a cold glass (or a few of cava).

I need to know how many of you will be coming by train so i can collect you from the Station. put up a posting with all the names.

see you soon,
<
... See more
Hello fellow prozians,
the big day is nearly here. I suggest those who will be coming by train to meet at pza catalunya. (see train schedules I've posted) there is a train which leaves said plaza at 12.20 and arrives at St. Sad. at 13.02 which is a very decent time to arrive a have a cold glass (or a few of cava).

I need to know how many of you will be coming by train so i can collect you from the Station. put up a posting with all the names.

see you soon,

Patrick
Collapse

Yamato (X)
Yamato (X)
Bulgaria
Local time: 22:12
Russian to Spanish
+ ...
Car May 10, 2003

I don't know if we should coordinate among ourselves to post just one answer with all the people who need a lift, just in case, I need it.

Jill Orenstein
Jill Orenstein
Local time: 15:12
Spanish to English
Query: latecomers May 11, 2003

Hi! I might not be able to come until 2:20 - that is, the train that leaves then. I'm taking a Sat. AM course near Pza de Catalunya. Are there any other latecomers by car or train? Will there be someone to swing by the train station at that time?

Jill
mov. 635.14.10.25

Isabel Peralta
Isabel Peralta  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:12
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
need a lift,too May 11, 2003

probably arriving at 13:02 by train. Is there some "alma caritativa" with a car at that time?

lauren herme (X)
lauren herme (X)  Identity Verified
Spanish to English
+ ...
lift May 11, 2003

i'm going to catch the 12.20 train from BCN and will also need a lift from the station : )

Andy Watkinson
Andy Watkinson  Identity Verified
Spain
Catalan to English
+ ...
lifts May 12, 2003

I'll be there provided I don't get lost. Can pick people up from the station if nec

Roser Bosch Casademont
Roser Bosch Casademont  Identity Verified
Ireland
English to Spanish
+ ...
lifts May 12, 2003

Thomaso and myself will be arriving on the 136">Etrain too

Roser Bosch Casademont
Roser Bosch Casademont  Identity Verified
Ireland
English to Spanish
+ ...
lifts May 12, 2003

13:02 I mean

Sylvaine de Tourdonnet
Sylvaine de Tourdonnet  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to French
+ ...
I would love to come! May 12, 2003

Hi everybody!
I'm Sylvaine, I'm French and have been living in Barcelona for 2,5 years. I'm new on this site and I would love to come but I've got a little problem: I need to find someone to take care of my 8-month old baby. My husband will be working. I will let you know as soon as I find a solution.
Sylvaine

Maria Grova
Maria Grova
English to Spanish
+ ...
lift May 13, 2003

I'll also catch the 12.20 train and need a lift , so count me in....

Sean Lyle
Sean Lyle  Identity Verified
Spanish to English
+ ...
Car with empty seats May 13, 2003

I can swing by S Sad to pick some people up. It's an ancient Corsa, so I can only take ONE large and TWO small with minimum legs. Mail me, someone. On the day if we need to coordinate, I'll try to remember to keep the batteries on my mobile charged - 600 49 18 63.

I'm looking forward to this.

Sheila Hardie
Sheila Hardie  Identity Verified
Spain
Catalan to English
+ ...
I'll be there May 13, 2003

I still don't know how I'm going to get to El Trapiche but I'll be flying into Barcelona on Friday and will make my way (somehow) to Sant Sadurní -probably on the 12.20 train from Plaça de Catalunya.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Sheila

Anette Hilgendag
Anette Hilgendag  Identity Verified
Spain
English to German
+ ...
Another car waiting at the station May 13, 2003

I am going to use the opportunity and buy some wine at a bodega nearby. After that I'll stop at the station, too. I have got room for 3-4 people more (Seat Malaga, blue). My mobile (por si acaso) 636 557961
Let's hope the weather stays as great as today!!!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »