Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Powwow: Brussels - Belgium

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Brussels - Belgium".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Marijke Mayer
Marijke Mayer  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 20:12
Dutch to English
+ ...
I will join 'het poldermodel' Jan 18, 2002

As people are not really interested in having a formal structure this time at the Powwow, I will gladly join the general consensus. This time I will also leave my laptop home, and anyone having questions can check out the Trados support group on Yahoo and the Trados Help both I listed on the ProZ forum last week.

I welcome Alexander's proposition to have another more businesslike evening in Antwerp at some point in time.
Marijke

Brigitte Gendebien
Brigitte Gendebien  Identity Verified
Belgium
English to French
+ ...
Location? Jan 18, 2002

Don't worry Joeri, it won't be too formal. The location has atmosphere but it's not formal.
I booked the Seashell room because there is a big round table and that we may all sit around it to discuss, but this table is also used to eat and drink! (There is also an oriental-type bar upstairs and several restaurant rooms around.)
The reservation has been done for 3 p.m. I don't know how long it will take but if we want to have supper there too it would be wise to book it too... Just l
... See more
Don't worry Joeri, it won't be too formal. The location has atmosphere but it's not formal.
I booked the Seashell room because there is a big round table and that we may all sit around it to discuss, but this table is also used to eat and drink! (There is also an oriental-type bar upstairs and several restaurant rooms around.)
The reservation has been done for 3 p.m. I don't know how long it will take but if we want to have supper there too it would be wise to book it too... Just let me know. Anyway, there are many restaurants in the area but they are often full on saturdays.
Collapse

Marijke Mayer
Marijke Mayer  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Dutch to English
+ ...
Unable to meet you all this time Jan 26, 2002

Hello colleagues,

Due to various work commitments I have decided not to travel to Brussels this time. I'm sure you'll all have fun and I'm sure we'll meet in Bruges in September, or maybe sooner in Antwerp at Alexander's planned evening
Kind regards,
Marijke

Brigitte Gendebien
Brigitte Gendebien  Identity Verified
Belgium
English to French
+ ...
Confirmation of the powwow of the 2nd of February Jan 29, 2002

Date: Feb. 2, 2002

Time: 3 p.m.

Place: Les Salons de l’Atalaïde, 89, chaussée de Charleroi, 1060 Bruxelles.
The Seashell Room (le Salon des Coquillages) is the first room on the left when you enter the building.
See their website for details: http://www.lessalonsatalaide.be

See you there...

Brigitte

Joeri Van Liefferinge
Joeri Van Liefferinge  Identity Verified
Belgium
English to Dutch
+ ...
King Customer turns out to be more powerful than King Darling Feb 1, 2002

Hi all

Since King Customer thinks that this weekend, I should stay home and work, I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I hope you all have fun and I look forward to seeing you at Alexander's "Theme Powwow" (great idea, by the way)!

Bye

Joeri

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Brussels - Belgium

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »