Tutorial for Schaudin RC-Wintrans
Thread poster: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 00:11
English to German
+ ...
Nov 28, 2004

Hi all, I am urgently searching for any introductory tutorial mateiral on RC-Wintrans. This seems to be tough to get hold of.The website doesn´t seem to offer any.If any one or all of you have any useful documented information about it, just give me a hint I shall contact you. Regards,Brandis

dieter haake
dieter haake  Identity Verified
Austria
Italian to German
+ ...
you can call them Nov 28, 2004

We would also be happy to answer any specific questions you might have.
You may direct your questions (in German or in English) to [email protected], or contact us directly at our international info and support number at
+49 6071 951706.

didi

Jeff Allen
Jeff Allen  Identity Verified
France
Multiplelanguages
+ ...
RC-WinTrans Nov 28, 2004

See Thomas Wassmer's review of it: listed at my Language Technology Software Review page:
http://www.geocities.com/langtecheval

Then check the MultiLingual Computing & Technology website (http://www.multilingual.com) and do a search for any very recent articles/info.

Jeff
http://www.geocities.com/jeffallenpubs/localization.htm

Brandis wrote:
Hi all, I am urgently searching for any introductory tutorial mateiral on RC-Wintrans. This seems to be tough to get hold of.The website doesn´t seem to offer any.

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I have sent my enquiry as per your adv. Nov 28, 2004

dieter haake wrote:

We would also be happy to answer any specific questions you might have.
You may direct your questions (in German or in English) to [email protected], or contact us directly at our international info and support number at
+49 6071 951706.

didi
Mr. Haake, I have sent an enquiry as per your adv. Thank you. Brandis

[Edited at 2004-11-28 19:25]

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The latest trial is without time limit Nov 29, 2004

Hello Dieter,
I thank you for the wonderful tip. Now I have received a trial of Wintrans without time limit. Grand. Regards,Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tutorial for Schaudin RC-Wintrans

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »