Ekaterina Shchelchkova
Ekaterina Shchelchkova
أنغولا
Local time: 05:24
أنجليزي إلى روسي
+ ...
Mar 2, 2012

Dear colleagues!

I would very much appreciate your help with my research.

I am from Moscow and I am conducting a linguistic research for my PhD thesis. It examines peculiarities of the American communicative culture and deals with the speech act of INVITATION.

I need a large number of respondents from the USA, so I was wondering if some of you could possibly fill in the questionnaire I created for the research. It won't take you much time to fill it in (it
... See more
Dear colleagues!

I would very much appreciate your help with my research.

I am from Moscow and I am conducting a linguistic research for my PhD thesis. It examines peculiarities of the American communicative culture and deals with the speech act of INVITATION.

I need a large number of respondents from the USA, so I was wondering if some of you could possibly fill in the questionnaire I created for the research. It won't take you much time to fill it in (it contains only 10 simple questions) and you won't have to provide any personal data (just age, education, sex, etc.)

You won't have to send any letters. If you are willing to help all you have to do is just click on the link below

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FH9PFCG

The questionnaire is intended for those US citizens for whom English is a native language.

Thank you very much for your cooperation!
Collapse

Ekaterina Shchelchkova
Ekaterina Shchelchkova
أنغولا
Local time: 05:24
أنجليزي إلى روسي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
Thank you Mar 5, 2012

Everybody who participated in my linguistic research, THANK YOU very much indeed for your help! I appreciate in a lot.

Your replies are terrific, I really enjoyed them!

15 percent of the required number of replies is collected! 85 percent is left.

The link is still open, so, you are welcome)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Participation in a linguistic research

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »