Looking for Comp Programming Resources (和英)
Thread poster: Jonathan Yeckley
Jonathan Yeckley
Jonathan Yeckley
Local time: 01:21
Japanese to English
Oct 2, 2003

I've got work that involves a lot of computer programming lingo, things like compilers, registers, memory banks, routine calls, etc.. I've been through quite a few Japanese-Japanese 用語辞典 and what not, but I'm looking for some concrete English definitions so I don't have to freestyle so much. Any advice?

Minoru Kuwahara
Minoru Kuwahara
Japan
Local time: 01:21
English to Japanese
+ ...
do you read Japanese characters? Oct 7, 2003

Hi,

If you are capable of recognizing Japanese hiragana in any ways, why not try e-Word or ASCII's digital glossary?

http://e-words.jp/
http://yougo.ascii24.com/gh/

Best,
MK

Jonathan Yeckley wrote:

I've got work that involves a lot of computer programming lingo, things like compilers, registers, memory banks, routine calls, etc.. I've been through quite a few Japanese-Japanese 用語辞典 and what not, but I'm looking for some concrete English definitions so I don't have to freestyle so much. Any advice?

[Edited at 2003-10-07 17:26]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Comp Programming Resources (和英)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »