Searching to contact any(French/European)freelance translator living in/who moved to Czech Republic
Thread poster: Valéry Ballais
Valéry Ballais
Valéry Ballais
France
Local time: 11:27
English to French
+ ...
Dec 27, 2019

Hi everyone,

I am a French freelance translator who lived in England, Spain, and back to France for the last ten years. I am now interested to move to Prague and continue to work there as a freelance translator. As I have several questions about freelancing in Czech Republic (how to get installed there, about social security, income taxes, Internet speed, having a professional bank account in Euros as my main clients are in France and in the Euro zone, etc.).
I am then seeking
... See more
Hi everyone,

I am a French freelance translator who lived in England, Spain, and back to France for the last ten years. I am now interested to move to Prague and continue to work there as a freelance translator. As I have several questions about freelancing in Czech Republic (how to get installed there, about social security, income taxes, Internet speed, having a professional bank account in Euros as my main clients are in France and in the Euro zone, etc.).
I am then seeking (ideally) a French or any European freelance translator who got installed in the Czech Republic to talk with using Slype for instance rather than exchanging emails with.

Thanks a lot for your support

Valéry
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching to contact any(French/European)freelance translator living in/who moved to Czech Republic

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »