Clemens Wilhelm  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:46
Member (2010)
Dutch to German
+ ...
Nov 16, 2018

Hi all,
In a review job, I need to skip (or hide) anything that is 100 % match or higher. How can I do this (Studio 2019)?
Regards
Clemens

Ricki Farn
Ricki Farn
Germany
English to German
A reference Nov 16, 2018

Good evening Clemens,

I think you could use this http://producthelp.sdl.com/sdl%20trados%20studio/client_en/Edit_View/Translating/How_to_Filter_Segments.htm and filter for "Fuzzy matches" - When this option is selected, only segments that have a match that is less than 100% are displayed.

HTH,
Ricki

Clemens Wilhelm
Clemens Wilhelm  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2010)
Dutch to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Fuzzies Nov 17, 2018

Hallo Ricki,
vielen Dank, aber das funktioniert leider nicht. Ich habe viele Segmente, bei denen keine Fuzzy-Prozentzahl angegeben ist. Die werden mir dann nicht angezeigt, aber die muss ich natürlich auch prüfen....
Clemens

Ricki Farn
Ricki Farn
Germany
English to German
Lock the matches first Nov 18, 2018

Hi Clemens,

I generally do it the other way round: I filter for all 100% matches and context matches, lock those, and then filter for all strings that are not locked, and read them. I always do it before starting on a project, but I suppose it would work when you've already translated strings.

ETA: There is also a filter "New translated content - When this option is selected, segments with no match or a partial match that have been translated and confirmed are displayed
... See more
Hi Clemens,

I generally do it the other way round: I filter for all 100% matches and context matches, lock those, and then filter for all strings that are not locked, and read them. I always do it before starting on a project, but I suppose it would work when you've already translated strings.

ETA: There is also a filter "New translated content - When this option is selected, segments with no match or a partial match that have been translated and confirmed are displayed. Segments with 100% match to the translation memory are hidden", but for some reason, I have never trusted that one to give me everything I want to see. Might just be me, though - maybe it is perfectly fine.

Ricki

[Edited at 2018-11-18 10:17 GMT]
Collapse

Mair A-W (PhD)
Clemens Wilhelm

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Filter option

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »