Online project: all segments locked, "unresolved conflicts in document; not synchronized"
Thread poster: Niina Lahokoski
Niina Lahokoski
Niina Lahokoski  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 09:55
Member (2008)
English to Finnish
+ ...
Oct 18, 2018

I requested a client to unlock the locked segments in an online project in order to fix some mistakes in them (double-clicking didn't work). Somehow this caused an issue: now all segments of one of the files are locked, even empty segments. The client unlocked the file again, but I can't seem to download that updated file. Whenever I sync, I get the error message "unresolved conflicts in document; not synchronized". I can't resolve any conflicts, because the segments are all locked. How to fix t... See more
I requested a client to unlock the locked segments in an online project in order to fix some mistakes in them (double-clicking didn't work). Somehow this caused an issue: now all segments of one of the files are locked, even empty segments. The client unlocked the file again, but I can't seem to download that updated file. Whenever I sync, I get the error message "unresolved conflicts in document; not synchronized". I can't resolve any conflicts, because the segments are all locked. How to fix this situation? Does the client have to resolve the conflicts?

Update: Found a workaround - I asked the client to send me their DocumentData file and replaced mine with it, then synced with the server.

[Edited at 2018-10-18 16:16 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Online project: all segments locked, "unresolved conflicts in document; not synchronized"

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »