Off topic: Holly jolly Christmas
Thread poster: Roni_S
Roni_S
Roni_S  Identity Verified
Slovakia
Local time: 20:42
Slovak to English
Dec 20, 2015

just for those of you who celebrate what was once known as 'Christmas' - meaning no offence to those who celebrate something else or nothing else - please tune in to kosi 101, I won't put a link here for the purposes as I mentioned, but go ahead and google it, they play nonstop christmas music and for those who are so inclined, a very merry holiday season to you!!

Ilaria A. Feltre
Ilaria A. Feltre  Identity Verified
Malta
English to Italian
+ ...
Thank you! Dec 22, 2015

Thank you very much for the recommendation and Merry Christmas to you too and to everyone who is celebrating.

Christine Andersen
Christine Andersen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Member (2003)
Danish to English
+ ...
Happy Christmas from me to all who observe it Dec 22, 2015

... and thanks to those who keep the wheels turning while others take time off.

I wish everyone happiness and success in 2016, whether or not you observe another New Year at another time.

Christine

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Holly jolly Christmas

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »